The first formal Alumni Association meeting was held on 5 March 1994. A fresh impetus was given in 1997 when over 40 alumni participated and a revitalized Alumni Association was established with Dr Chris Gnanakan as its president, Pastor C Sekar the secretary, and Mr. Johnson Jagannadham as its treasurer. Over the years various programmes have been conducted to fulfill the purpose of the Association, which is:
- To facilitate ongoing fellowship of alumni
- To encourage alumni in their ministries
- To help with continuing education of alumni
- To support SAIACS through prayer and giving
- Building alumni relations
The ADCOM team visited Shillong, Guwahati, Kottayam, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Siliguri, and conducted alumni meetings to establish local chapters. The local chapters fulfill the purpose of the Alumni Association at the regional level. It helps the alumni to meet regularly, build relationships and receive training when SAIACS faculty visit these regions.